To Open a New Dues Invoice
Please note the following important dues-renewal information:As many of you know, NADCO's fiscal year 2013 ended on September 30th, 2013. The new fiscal year means that member dues can now be paid. This year we will be utilizing our new, electronic invoicing system that allows for instantaneous membership renewal and payment options. Members create their own invoices and pay them through NADCO.org.
It's easy! Members can choose to pay by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) as well as in four installments or all at once. Here are instructions for creating and paying an invoice:
- Log in with your main billing contact's login credentials - if you do not know who the main billing contact is for your organization, contact Heather McNelis at email@example.com or call (202) 349-0070
- Ensure you are logged in and are viewing a page titled "Manage Profile" - if you are not automatically brought to this page, find it in the upper right hand corner by the search field
- Scroll down until you see "Memberships" in the 'Invoices, Payments, and Histories' section
- Click "Memberships"
- Ensure you see a screen that says "Your membership has expired" - Look below this message
- Click "Securely renew your membership now"
- Follow the steps to confirm your profile information and pay
- NOTE if you'd like to pay by check, select "bill me" in the payment screen. An invoice will be sent to the email on file
To Check on Your Dues Invoice
- Log in as the main billing contact for your organization
- Select "Manage Profile" in the upper right hand corner by the search field
- Select "Invoices" - if you have are paying in quarterly installments there should be a # symbol over the invoice icon
- Select "Dues" if it is not selected already
- Select the invoice icon next to your dues invoice
- View each transaction, noted separately on the invoice
- Determine whether you are up-to-date on dues payments -- FY 2014:
- Q1: October 1, 2013
- Q2: January 1, 2014
- Q3: April 1, 2014
- Q4: July 1, 2013
- If you are not, return to the "Dues" selection
- Select the card/payment icon
- Make a payment via credit card or mail a check to the address specified on your invoice
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're experiencing any difficulties or need to change your main billing/primary contact.