Attorney Advisory Council Partner | Lemery Greisler LLC
|Charles B. Dumas is a partner in the law firm of Lemery Greisler LLC, a business law firm serving New York State from its Capital Region. Mr. Dumas is a real estate professional and transactional lawyer, having an early grounding in litigation. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial real estate, real estate development and project finance. Mr. Dumas is experienced with regard to the acquisition, disposition, development and re-development of commercial and corporate real property, commercial leasing, construction law, financing, and land use matters, including the negotiation and preparation of all related transactional documentation, contracts, and submissions. His work and accomplishments include the following: |
Mr. Dumas also represents a variety of Capital District businesses in many aspects of their operations, including corporate governance and organization, employee relations, contract negotiation and regulatory compliance.
- Examining Counsel, Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Designated Closing Attorney, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Land Use and Real Estate Counsel, Luther Forest Technology Campus Economic Development Corporation
- Representation of developers in obtaining financing, municipal permits and SEQRA approval for commercial, housing and retail developments
- Negotiation and drafting of complex commercial leasing, acquisition and conveyance agreements
- Hospital Board Member
- Representation of medical professionals in disciplinary proceedings
Mr. Dumas earned his BA from The State University of New York at Brockport in 1976 and his JD from New England School of Law, Boston each with high honors. He was admitted to practice in the State of New York in 1982. He is active in community affairs and serves several Capital District not-for-profit organizations in various leadership capacities.