*NOTE: All memberships are from October 1 to September 30 the following year.
Affiliate membership is open to organizations affiliated with or interested in becoming part of the 504 industry.
As a valued NADCO member, you will receive industry-specific information as soon as we get it.
And we don’t just forward SBA regulations and legislation. We provide in-depth analysis of all issues along with explanations of what program changes mean to the industry.
Members find a wealth of information on our website including sample forms used for SBA 504 loans, detailed information on technical issues, and legislative updates on the SBA 504 program.
NADCO provides the following added benefits to Attorney Affiliate Members:
- Email delivery of urgent regulatory and legislative updates, technical issue notices and important membership information.
- Listing on our website membership directory
- Substantial discounts on NADCO's professional 504 training programs and meeting registrations
- Access to the "Members Only" section of the NADCO website.
- Exclusive access to web-based training, SOP and regulatory materials. View the NADCO site map for a list of members-only items.
- Effective advocacy with Congress and SBA
- Networking and relationship-building in a growing industry
- In-person events with federal officials and industry stakeholders
- Marketing opportunities and support
If you are interested in becoming a member, register online today
. Annual dues for Affiliate Members are subject to change and can be found at registration.